Monday 7 June 2010

Quagmire Hate Brian Rant


"Okay I'll tell you. You are the worst person I know. You constantly
hit on your best friends wife. The man pays for your food and recused
you from certain death and this is how you repay him. And to add
insult to injury you deficate all over his yard. You pay for nothing.
You always say ooh I'll get you later but later never comes. And what
really bothers me. You pretend like your this deep guy who loves women
for their souls. Yeah. I date bimbos but at least I admit it. I don't
buy them a copy of catcher in the rye and then lecture them with a
seventh grade interpritation about Holden corfield was some profound
interlectual. He wasn't! He was a spoiled bratt and that's why you
like him so much. He's you. God you're pretenious. And you deloud
yourself by thinking you're some great writer even though you're
terrible. You know I should have known cheryl tegs didn't write me
that note. She would have known there's no a in the word definate. And
what I think I hate most about you is your text book liberal agenda.
How we should legalise pot, man. How big business is crushig the
underclass. How homelessness is the biggest tradgity in American. Well
what have you done to help? I work down at the soup kithen brian.
Never seen you down there! You wanna help? Grab a ladle!
Oh and by the way. Driving a prius doesn't make you Jesus Christ!
Oh wait! You don't believe in Jesus Christ or any religion for that matter because
religion is for idiots. Well who the hell are you to talk down to
anyone? You failed college twice! Which isn't nearly as bad as your
failure as a father. How is that son of yours you never see? But you
know what. I could forgive that. All of it. If you weren't such a
bore. I mean that's the worst of it, Brian. You just a big sad
alcoholic bore. Sigh. Well I'll see you Brian. Thanks for the *bleep*
steak."
video not mine!

thanks for dictation by Ashley :)

i love this rant cos its all true.. also whenever have you heard Quagmire speak so passionately about anything that isn't to do with women..
ahah this is why i should use tumblr instead.


3 comments:

  1. While some points against Brian are good, I highly dislike his first one that implies part of why Quagmire doesn't like Brian is because Brian constantly hits on Louis. Quagmire himself constantly flirts with Louis, not to mention digs through the trash to find items of hers and even has tried to peek glances at her while she was naked even despite all the times Peter tried to help him out (including when Quagmire got in trouble for spying on Louis in the bowling ally).

    ReplyDelete
  2. What idiot wrote this thing? A third grader? Thanks for providing the script, but please check your spelling next time. It's a little depressing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Alex. I read 2 sentences and the first thing I noticed was your 4th grade reading and writing level.

    ReplyDelete